Sunday, May 23, 2010

Catching Up!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've found the time to do this! Ella and Anya are keeping me very busy! Lots of things have happened since I last posted. Anya's baptism was May 2nd. Justin and Kelly are the Godparents. It was a gorgeous day! It was so nice to have ALL of our parents there! Here are some baptism photos:



Anya is now 3 months old already!! She is SO smiley and so social now! She's started grabbing at toys and loves to interact. We are really enjoying this time with her. Her sleep is still not the greatest, but manageable most days :)



Ella is loving the warmer weather as are we. We try to get to the park as much as possible. We've ordered a new swingset that should arrive in a week or so (then be assembled...with hopefully only minor altercations/cursing). Here are some pictures of Ella! Not sure why the first one is sideways...the file isn't like that...oh well, maybe you can turn our monitor to see it better? ;)




Other stuff:
We are so excited to welcome our new neice and nephew this summer. Justin and Kelly are expecting twins and we can't wait to meet them!

We started playing summer volleyball this past week at the Fox Run! I actually hit the ball over the net a few times last week. This is a major improvement from prior years. I'm generally a liability to the team. Oh well, we love getting out and getting our toes in the sand! Speaking of toes in the sand...we are starting to plan a tropical vacation for next February with our friends, Liz and Jesse. We are so excited to soak up some sun, sand and margaritas! Although this is still very far away, it gives us something to look forward to!

The girls and I had some fun playdates this past month as well. We went to visit my friend, Niki and her twin babies (3 months old as well). We also spent some time with my cousin, Mindy and her 1 year old, Nolan. Awhile back we stopped over to see my friend, Brook and her twin boys & 2 year old daughter. It was a fun time! My friend, Alissa has a daughter 2 weeks younger than Anya. Her name is Mya and we got the girls together for a little baby time! It was fun!


I'm so thankful for my mommy friends who are there to support me and can understand all the joys and stresses of motherhood. I'm also so thankful for all our family and friends who help us out with the kiddos!! I have much more to share and oodles of pictures, but I had best start getting myself ready for bed! Until next time...(hopefully it won't be another month) we hope you have a great start to the summer!

1 comment: