Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A trial run at blogging...

Hello! I'm going to give blogging a whirl and see if I can keep up with it. Life is pretty crazy now with a sassy toddler and a newborn, but I'll do my best!

Here's a start!

Sara:
I'm going back to work this week 2 days/week. This will likely remain a permanent schedule for me. It gives me a chance to get out of the house and talk to adults, yet not miss much of what my girls are doing at home. I love this balance and it's working out great so far. The first days back are pretty hard, but it'll get easier I'm sure :) I'm sleep deprived and lovin' the coffee shop that is conveniently located right outside of the pharmacy at Luther!




Eric:
Eric is hard at work as usual with work, helping others with computer stuff and taking care of the girls. He's a wonderful daddy and I'm pretty sure he's loving every minute...??? Well, I'll just pretend that he is! He's also really enjoying this time of year as he LOVES to rake!



Ella:
Ella is all of 3 and giving us a run for our money! She's a sweetheart, but she's also quite stubborn and needs to have her way all the time or it's an all out scream fest! We are trying to make sure she gets some special attention now that Anya has joined the family. Ella is so dang smart...too smart for her own good (or ours). She can work the system like non other! We're really enjoying watching her grow and learn so many new things all the time. We are getting outside as much as possible as the weather warms up!



Anya:
Anya is almost 2 months old already. It's so hard to believe it's been that long already. Time is really cruising and I'm trying to enjoy every moment of her! She's so stinkin' cute and starting to coo and smile now. She's a very good baby, aside from her yucky sleep schedule which consists of being up about 5 times each night. I'm certain it will get better soon...until then, I'll cherish those late night feedings that give me a chance to rock her and gaze at her...yeah right! I just want to get back in bed! :)




We are so fortunate to be blessed with 2 healthy and beautiful girls. Well, this is the start of what I hope becomes a successful blogging experience for our family!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging!! I'm sure you'll find it as addicting as I have!!!

    ReplyDelete